This Privacy Notice explains the privacy practices for the website and applications operated by (“us,” “we” or “our”). It describes the information we collect about you (“you” or “your”) through the Sites, and how we use and share that information. You should read this Privacy Notice thoroughly to fully understand our privacy practices.
This Is an Overview of The Information We Collect and How It May Be Used and Disclosed:
• We collect the personal information you give us when you subscribe to our Sites, register as a member on our Sites or participate in Interactive Areas on our Sites such as activity that might include newsletter sign-ups, participation in our commenting sections, and saving articles, etc. Further, personal information is information that allows us to identify an individual consumer, such as a name, phone number, home address or email address.
• We collect certain other information through cookies such as the dates and times you access our Sites, your device identifier and Internet protocol address, and attributes of your browser, system or device.
• Our third-party operational providers use technical information collected through cookies and other technologies to analyze site usage activity and patterns in order to help improve the Sites.
• We use your personal information to communicate with you and to fulfill your requests related to services such as subscription purchases, tickets to events, and/or newsletter sign ups.
• We may use demographic information about you (e.g., age, gender, geographic location) from third parties to serve you more relevant advertising.
We use the information we collect to tailor marketing and advertising so that it is more relevant to you.
• We may share the information we collect with operational providers that help us fulfill certain business functions, and with other third parties to comply with legal processes such as subpoenas and court orders, in connection with corporate transactions involving our companies, and when we believe in good faith that the law requires the disclosure of your personal information or its disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or interests or the rights or interests of others.
This Is an Overview of The Information Our Advertisers, Ad Networks and Partners May Collect And How They May Use This Information:
• Third party advertising networks and other companies with whom we contract may collect technical information derived from cookies and other technologies when you visit our Sites.
• These companies and third-party networks may combine the information they collect with information about your activities at third party websites or with demographic information.
• They may use this information to identify your likely interests in order to provide you with more useful and relevant advertisements.
These Are the Choices You Have About the Information We Collect:
• You may request that we correct, update, or remove information you provided by contacting us.
• Additionally, you may opt out of email communications you receive from us using the opt-out links found at the bottom of each email we send.
What Is A Cookie?
A cookie is a small data file that contains a unique identification number that a website places on your computer or mobile device when you visit the website. The cookie is able to store a variety of information used to improve and customize your browsing experience. Session-based cookies last while your browser is open. Persistent cookies last for various periods across browser restarts. Pixels, which are also known as pixel GIFs or web beacons, are related technologies that are used to set cookies or simply collect information about a single web interaction.
This Is How We Protect Children’s Privacy
We have developed our Sites to appeal to visitors over the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information for a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete that information.