Learn to be Rich
Get Rich Now: How To Build A Fortune In The Stock Market
There is only one way to truly build wealth in the stock markets - spot trends well before the thundering sheep herd of investors does, invest in them many months and sometimes even years before the average Joe and Jane, and concentrate your stock picks. If you do, 40% and 100% annual returns are possible. All this without great risk you say? Absolutely. Well, at least with no more risk than the terribly diversified portfolios (and terrible!) that you receive at most commercial investment firms. How can I say that concentration is less risky than diversification? Well if you perform research that tells you that certain asset classes have a 90% chance of appreciating greatly and you greatly overweight this asset class in your portfolio, I’d take the 10% downside risk any day to perhaps outperform a diversified strategy by 20% or even 60% a year. In essence the “get rich quick” title above is slightly tongue-in-cheek as there are truly no guaranteed get rich quick schemes in stock investing; however, there are certainly periods of time triggered by certain government and central bank actions that present an opportunity to build great wealth in a short period of time.
This is just one such time right now. • Prediction made in January 2006: “On January 7, 2006, I offered this piece of free advice on my blog (go to http://www.theundergroundinvestor.com and perform a search for "U. Treasury Bonds" to read the full article), “Many people think of any type of dollar denominated bonds, whether they are U. corporate bonds or U. Treasury bonds as a safe place to park your money for reliable sources of income stream. In fact, the U. Treasury Department on their own website, even tout U. Treasury Securities as a ‘great way to invest and save for the future.
’” “Many people believe this rubbish because they are advised of this by a horde of financial consultants that have zero understanding of how the political-corporate-banking triumvirate operates, and how this financial triumvirate has produced a most unattractive likely scenario for dollar-denominated bonds going forward from 2007. Many people think of U. Treasury bonds as safe because of the federal guarantee. The ten reasons below [stated in my blog article] render that federal guarantee irrelevant.” • Outcome: Six months later in June, after bond prices experienced a surprise, unexpected plunge in prices according to The Economist (of course the plunge wasn’t surprising to me!), the world’s most followed bond commentator, the U. bond king Bill Gross, finally agreed with our assessment of U. bonds as a poor investment.
In September, 2007, foreign investors not only ceased purchasing U. bonds and debt like it was the plague but they sold the largest amount of U. debt in 7 years! This was the first example of many predictions I made that came true many months in advance of anyone else. • Prediction made in mid-2006 in my Online SmartKnowledgeU™ Education Course: “Highly leveraged hedge funds are extremely dangerous funds to be invested in as of mid-2006 due to this situation [easy and risky credit]. If you are in a highly leveraged hedge fund, we at SmartKnowledgeU™ recommend immediately divesting of it before you potentially lose everything you have invested in that fund. In as simple terms as we can explain it, many hedge funds bought up trillions of yen to make easy returns for their investors.” If that warning wasn’t explicit enough, I predicted back then: “the Bank of Japan in mid-2006 is now aggressively contracting the global yen supply and raising interest rates - two actions that will cause any highly-leveraged hedge fund that has played dollar-yen-dollar swaps to collapse. That is an indisputable and inevitable fact.
” • Outcome: Starting about six months later, in early-2007 and still ongoing, those that did not heed our warnings are still in the process of losing billions of dollars from hedge funds, with a very low likelihood of recouping those losses. • Prediction made in mid-2006 in my Online Education Course: “The dollar has to weaken not a little, but considerably, for the massive U. trade deficit to close considerably. And a stronger U. dollar of course makes this less likely to happen (a stronger dollar means that U. goods become more expensive for foreign countries, so U.
Learn to be Rich Articles
Learn to be Rich Books
Learn to be Rich